Accidents happen when your phones are in the wrong place at the wrong time. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to fix a broken phone screen. So if you’ve ever found yourself with a broken phone screen, don’t fret: it can be improved.
The first step in repairing a broken phone screen is to remove the broken pieces of glass and clean the display so that it’s free of any dust or debris. Next, you’ll need to purchase a replacement screen and the necessary tools for the job.
You’ll then need to carefully remove the back panel and disconnect the battery from the phone. After that, you can replace the broken screen with the new one.
Finally, once the new screen is in place, you can reconnect the battery and replace the back panel.
How To Fix A Broken Phone Screen
No one wants to be stuck with a broken phone screen, but unfortunately, it happens. Whether your phone has taken a tumble out of your pocket or off the table, a cracked screen can be an eyesore and reduce the phone’s usability.
If you’re looking for an easy and inexpensive way to fix a broken phone screen, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Step 1: Gather the necessary Tools:
The supplies you’ll need to fix your phone screen depend on the type of phone you have. Generally, you’ll need a replacement screen, an opening tool, a Phillips head screwdriver, an alcohol wipe, and a vacuum cleaner.
Step 2: Power off the phone and remove the battery
To do this, you’ll need to use the opening tool to remove the back cover of the phone. Then, you’ll be able to remove the battery.
Step 3: Use the Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screws from the phone
This will allow you to access the broken screen.
Step 4: Carefully remove the broken screen from the phone
Be sure to use the vacuum cleaner to remove any tiny pieces of glass that may have been left behind.
Step 5: Wipe the phone’s surface with an alcohol wipe to remove any dirt and debris.
Step 6: Carefully place the new screen into the phone and secure it with the screws.
Step 7: Put the battery back into the phone and reattach the back cover.
Step 8: Turn the phone back on and test it to ensure the new screen is working correctly.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully fixed your broken phone screen! This simple process can save money and time by avoiding costly repairs or replacements. You can quickly fix a broken phone screen with the right supplies and patience.
Preventing a Broken Phone Screen: Tips and Tricks
Nobody desires to go through the hassle of replacing a broken phone screen. But, while accidents happen, there are steps you can take to prevent your phone screen from becoming cracked or shattered.
Here are some tips and tricks to avoid a broken phone screen:
- Buy a Case: Invest in a protective case that fits snugly around your phone. This will cushion it if it’s dropped and reduce the chances of a cracked screen.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: It’s a good idea to keep your phone away from hot and cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures can cause the phone to expand and contract, making it more susceptible to cracking.
- Avoid Unstable Surfaces: Keep your phone off tables and surfaces that are not level. An unsteady surface can cause your phone to slip and fall, leading to a broken screen.
- Avoid Sharp Objects: Avoid putting your phone in pockets with sharp objects like keys or pens. These can scratch the screen and weaken its structural integrity, increasing the chance of a broken screen.
- Don’t Leave It in the Car: Never leave your phone in a hot car, especially during summer. Extreme temperatures can cause the phone to expand and contract, leading to a cracked screen.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to avoid a broken phone screen and keep your device safe and sound. In addition, with a few simple precautions, you can save yourself the hassle and cost of repairing or replacing a broken screen.
How To Fix Cracked Phone Screen With Toothpaste
- Clean the phone’s screen with a soft cloth. Make sure to remove any dust or dirt particles that may be present.
- Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto a soft cloth.
- Gently rub the toothpaste onto the crack, using a circular motion.
- Allow the toothpaste to sit on the crack for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe out the toothpaste with a damp cloth.
- If necessary, repeat steps 2-5 until the crack is no longer visible.
- After the crack is fixed, clean the screen with a dry cloth and allow the phone to air dry.
How To Fix A Cracked Phone Screen With Toothpaste And Rice
- Start by turning off your phone and removing the battery.
- Mix a small amount of toothpaste with a few drops of water to create a paste.
- Using a soft cloth, apply the paste to the crack in your phone screen.
- Rub the paste in a circular motion.
- Allow the paste to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the paste off with a damp cloth.
- Place the phone in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave it there overnight.
- The next day, remove the phone from the bowl and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Turn on your phone and check to see if the crack has been fixed.
By following these steps, you can successfully repair a broken phone screen. Be careful and take your time throughout the process to ensure the repair is done correctly. You can make your phone look as good as new with patience and the right tools.
10 thoughts on “How To Fix A Broken Phone Screen; 8 Unique Steps”